Personalized Eldercare Planning
Our clients breath a sigh of relief, instantly feel less stressed and have a sense of peace of mind when using our Personalized Eldercare Planning service. It also saves caregivers and seniors time and energy.
This services is a very customized and holistic approach to meet your needs as a family caregiver and as a senior, especially if you are going through a transition or an eldercare crisis.
Areas We Can Help You
The following are some of the ways our Personalized Eldercare Planning service helps families and seniors who need a more customized approach:
- Dealing with an acute eldercare crisis. For example, Mom or Dad are hospitalized and an immediate plan needs to be in place for their discharge and/or to support them to age at home for as long as possible
- Create a customized roadmap and support for more complex eldercare situations such as managing someone with dementia and other chronic diseases such as stroke
- Help dealing with families who have two aging parents with competing needs
- Help families understand and navigate the public health care system works and how to speak its language
- Assess whether outside caregivers should be brought in, how much is needed and how to hire private care
- Put an eldercare plan together when you aren’t local and how to coordinating care from afar
- Help families make decisions on whether the elder should remain in their own home or be moved to another living situation
- Assisting with moving clients to or from hospital, independent living facility, or a long-term care facility
We literally become your “eldercare expert at your finger tips”.
What’s Included in the Personalized Eldercare Planning Service:
- We assess the current situation using our Holistic Eldercare Wheel to identify short term and long term action items
- A customized and personalize report with a plan and recommendations
- Regular access and meetings with your Eldercare Expert to provide: caregiver consultations, liaison with health and service providers family meetings, in-home assessment with the person receiving care (if required) & research
- A facilitated 60 minutes family meeting to discuss the personalized plan of care
- A copy of Keystone’s Eldercare “Get Your Eldercare Affairs in Order” Planner and other planning tools
Click here to purchase this service